ADVISORY FOR APP AND GAME DEVELOPERS
Whatever your company’s needs, we’re confident that we can offer the level of support and advice your business needs and deserves, and form a long and successful working relationship.
Since 10 years we are Specialist Advisers for:
The app and gaming industry is worth billions to the NL economy and growing all the time. But for every huge multi-national publisher, there are thousands of small, owner-managed companies, ranging from startups developing a new idea or looking for funding to established small or indie game developers with a successful product or area of expertise.
The NL Government wants developers to thrive in an environment created to reward innovation and nurture a highly-skilled workforce to compete on the global stage. To facilitate that, the NL tax system has a number of key features designed to help support those macro-economic aims.
But in an increasingly complex world where markets are global and the need to keep up with competitors is absolutely crucial, small businesses can find it difficult to make the right decisions and think strategically if they don’t have the right foundations and systems in place, or access to the right advice.
Our Key Advisory Services
At Wigepa, we are experienced in providing those key services that every small, ambitious developer needs to have. We can provide the valuable support you need through the key phases of your business lifecycle, whatever stage you are at.
- Incorporation and company structures
- Planning and forecasting and modelling
- Fund raising (including SEIS/EIS)
- Development (specialist tax reliefs – R&D)
- Trading: accounting systems, tax planning, cashflow management, KPI reporting
- Exit planning
- See R&D Tax Credits and Patent Box
- Efficient Accounting Systems
Levels of Service
- Sales invoicing / ledger management
- Invoice processing / purchase ledger
- Payment processing
- Management reporting / KPIs
- VAT (including international trading)
- Cashflow monitoring / forecasting
Plus specialist services, such as:
- R&D claims
- Fund raising / EIS / SEIS
- Tax strategy planning
- Remuneration strategies (for teams and owners, eg holding companies, EMI etc)
- Ownership structures and exit planning